Have you found your wedding photographer for the day you marry your love? Yes you have.
$1,899 + GST
You have found your perfect match and it is time to tie the knot!
Let's go through the tick list, shall we?
- Location: picked.
- Bridal party: chosen.
- Invites: printed.
- Mother-in-law: invited…
- Gift register/wishing well: sorted.
- Celebrant: we could recommend you one if needed
- Photographer: you found him! (just in case you forgot..)
OK, let’s meet and find out what the big day will mean to you and to your guests. We need to have this kind of inside information so our role (and presence) on the day will make much more sense and the photographs will reflect just that.
The package includes:
- Initial meeting
- Meeting at the location, preferably with the celebrant (to make sure we are all on the same page)
- Engagement photos (we will re-live the moments of happiness that have brought you both along this path)
- Photos of the bridal party and the bride getting ready
- Photos of the boys getting ready
- Photos of the ceremony to capture the highlights of it all (there will be a lot of candid shots, usually the ones that will bring a tear of joy in the years to come)
- Post ceremony photos with the bridal party
- Photos during the reception (POA)
The photographs will be delivered to you in a memory stick and will be rendered in the following formats:
- RGB (good for in-house printing and use on social media)
- CMYK (perfect for professional printing and to be turned into a proper album)
If you so desire, we could also produce for you stunning albums for that coffee table you so love. :)
Tiny additional fees would however apply (anything between $300.00 and $700.00 based on the kind and size of album you require)
We also offer individual websites (quite the trend these days, to post photos, comments, updates) starting from $700.00 + GST.
The cost includes: hosting for one year (after which it will only be $150.00 per year)
- web design
- content upload
- Just drop a line to email@example.com to find out more.
Food for thought, as they say. And for a visual idea of what we are talking about, feel free to visit what we did for Andrew and Joanne.
Finally, a couple of things, usually found in the fine print, but spelt out very clearly here with us: You pay for the photos and therefore the photos are yours. We reserve however the rights to utilise these photographs to promote ONLY our wedding photography services. We will also keep a backup of the photo shoot on our cloud in the unfortunate event that your batch gets lost or accidentally destroyed. And we will NOT sell your photos to anyone. One last thing: it would be really, really appreciated if you could credit “Alex Favali Photography” should you be sending pics to magazines and stuff. As they say, what goes around comes around. The price is based for weddings within 200km from Brisbane. Additional travel and/or accommodation fees will need apply for projects outside this radius (worry not, as we do not need the Hilton to rest).